Dear Community Members,
Central Wyoming Counseling Center remains committed to being a support to our community while we address the current COVID19 crisis. This is an extremely unprecedented and fluid environment. The safety and well-being of our clients and staff are of the utmost importance as we strive to achieve our mission. In order to remain open and follow through on the expert COVID19 recommendations we have made the following temporary adjustments to our services:
• Outpatient (non-residential) Hours of Operation are now 9am – 5pm, Monday thru Friday. Each existing client will be receiving a call from their therapist to discuss scheduling of services. If clients or staff are exhibiting symptoms of COVID19 they are to remain at home. Please refer to the CDC Coronavirus website and the Wyoming Dept of Health website for valuable information on COVID19 and how to identify possible symptoms.
• All Clients, Visitors and Staff are to enter through the Main Entrance or Psychiatric Rehabilitation Entrance and be prepared to be asked a few health questions and have their temperatures taken. This health assessment is necessary to ensure the safety of our other clients and our staff members.
• Visitation for Residential Treatment Clients has been suspended until further notice.
• All Group Offerings are being limited to groups smaller than 10. We have also adjusted our group offerings schedule and locations. Please call ahead to confirm your group time/location.
• Our Therapists continue to remain available to be of support to you. Please call 307-237-9583 after hours to reach a member of our clinical staff. During our regular business hours please call (307) 237-9583.
• We continue to operate our Crisis Stabilization Services as per usual.
As always, the safety and wellbeing of our clients is our priority. We will continue to remain available to our clients and the community to the best of our ability under these unusual and challenging circumstances and we will be providing updates on this site.
Central Wyoming Counseling Center is dedicated to continuing our legacy of hope by leading Wyoming in behavioral healthcare through collaboration, stewardship and compassion.
With integrity as the foundation of our organization, Central values the trust of our clients, employees, and the people in the communities we serve. We continue to be here for our neighbors and friends, boom and bust; and we have laid a foundation that will provide Wyoming with innovative behavioral health services for decades to come.
Central Wyoming Counseling Center (CWCC) is pleased to announce that Mr. Kevin Hazucha, LCSW, has been named the organization’s new Chief Executive Officer. CWCC’s Board of Directors chose Mr. Kevin Hazucha after a nationwide search was conducted.
Kevin has served over 10+ years in executive-level roles, with a total of 30+ years in behavioral health. His current position is the President of Hudson Valley Mental Health Inc, Poughkeepsie, NY., a $10 million mental health system that serves over 5000 clients a year.
The CWCC Board of Directors is excited to have Kevin joining CWCC. His experience in mental health policy, management, and clinical expertise will be a strong combination to lead the organization in today’s dynamic and evolving environment. His approach to leadership, staff development and strategy, in addition to his history of having a strong collaboration with local and state government and other provider organizations will allow CWCC to continue to meet the needs of our clients, while expanding our programs and services to address unmet needs in the community.
We are looking forward to Kevin beginning with us in early September. Please join us in welcoming Kevin to the community.