Dear Community Members,
Central Wyoming Counseling Center remains committed to being a support to our community while we address the current COVID19 crisis. This is an extremely unprecedented and fluid environment. The safety and well-being of our clients and staff are of the utmost importance as we strive to achieve our mission. In order to remain open and follow through on the expert COVID19 recommendations we have made the following temporary adjustments to our services:
• Outpatient (non-residential) Hours of Operation are now 8am – 5pm, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and 8am – 7pm Wednesday. Each existing client will be receiving a call from their therapist to discuss scheduling of services. If clients or staff are exhibiting symptoms of COVID19 they are to remain at home. Please refer to the CDC Coronavirus website and the Wyoming Dept of Health website for valuable information on COVID19 and how to identify possible symptoms.
• All Clients, Visitors and Staff are to enter through the Main Entrance Entrance and be prepared to be asked a few health questions and have their temperatures taken. This health assessment is necessary to ensure the safety of our other clients and our staff members.
• All Group Offerings are being limited to allow for social distancing. We have also adjusted our group offerings schedule and locations. Please call ahead to confirm your group time/location.
• Our Therapists continue to remain available to be of support to you. Please call 307-237-9583 after hours to reach a member of our clinical staff. During our regular business hours please call (307) 237-9583.
• We continue to operate our Crisis Stabilization Services as per usual.
As always, the safety and wellbeing of our clients is our priority. We will continue to remain available to our clients and the community to the best of our ability under these unusual and challenging circumstances and we will be providing updates on this site.
Central Wyoming Counseling Center (CWCC) is dedicated to continuing our legacy of hope by leading Wyoming in behavioral healthcare through collaboration, stewardship and compassion.
With integrity as the foundation of our organization, Central values the trust of our clients, employees, and the people in the communities we serve. We continue to be here for our neighbors and friends, boom and bust; and we have laid a foundation that will provide Wyoming with innovative behavioral health services for decades to come.