Central is the employer of choice for those that are interested in behavioral health in the Central Wyoming area. Our team is proud to offer the best evidence based care available to our community. Confidential, professional care is our commitment in each and every area of focused treatment.
Search our current career opportunities here.
What our staff loves about Central:
Persons interested in requesting on-site training at Central related to Bachelor’s level practice, Master’s level practice, internships, or Doctoral-level internships should complete a Student Training Application form and submit to HR at Central.
What our Interns discover at Central:
Central posts our volunteer opportunities on the Serve Wyoming website. People choose to volunteer for a variety of reasons. For some it offers the chance to give something back to the community or make a difference to the people around them. For others it provides an opportunity to develop new skills or build on existing experience and knowledge. Regardless of the motivation, what unites them all is that they find it both challenging and rewarding.
Central Wyoming Counseling Center (CWCC) has grown to offer a wide variety of specialized programs and services. Along with new Senior leadership, the CWCC team serves our local community and state.
Each day you come to work, not only do you make a difference in people’s lives, but you also create value for our organization when you:
· Work toward service excellence by providing quality care and services to our community.
· Practice good stewardship of our property and resources.
· Treat our clients and each other with care and respect
The Crisis Worker Specialist will receive and answer incoming calls from clients in the community seeking crisis assistance. Utilize crisis assessment and intervention skills. Make outbound calls, emails, text or chat to effectively coordinate care and resolve crisis situations through identification of community resources. Effectively screen incoming requests using the risk assessment tools provided; and seek clinical consultation for triage services and health education, when necessary.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent and a minimum of 6 years’ experience in behavioral health.
· Licensed Practical Nurse and a minimum of 1-year experience in behavioral health or;
· Associate degree in behavioral health or related field and a minimum of 4 years’ experience in behavioral health or;
· Bachelor’s degree in behavioral health or related field and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in behavioral health or;
· Master’s degree in behavioral health or related field and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in behavioral health
Contact CWCC Human Resources by applying through Indeed at https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Central-Wyoming-Counseling-Center/jobs