- What is your favorite part of working at CWCC?
My favorite part about working here at CWCC is the team and the clientele that I work wit
- What do you like most about the work you do here?
I enjoy that every day is different. The pace of work can change at any given time, so
sometimes I am super busy and other times I have just enough time to get everything
- What’s the most interesting thing you’ve done recently?
I can’t say that I experience anything extraordinarily interesting while I am at work but I will
say, I get to meet a very wide range of individuals, which can be very interesting. 🙂
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
For my aura to be so peaceful that I am a calming presence to anyone I am around.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
I would like to go to Galapagos Islands. For starters the scenery there is breathtaking. However, the selling point for me would be their tortoises, one of which lived up to 175 years old! They’re also the worlds largest tortoises growing up to five feet in length and weighing 500 pounds. Who wouldn’t want to see that?