1. What is your favorite part of working at CWCC?
I love helping people get on track to recovery.
2. What do you like most about the work you do here?
Watching clients rebuild relationships that have been destroyed by addiction. Watching kids reunite with their mothers. Watching men grow back into who they were before addiction hit.
3. What’s the most interesting thing you’ve done recently?
Going into the jails and hospitals to do AS l’s and help navigate people in the right direction to get the treatment that is appropriate for them.
4. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
I would cast out all diseases in the world.
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Israel, to walk where Jesus once walked.