Amy Berry works as a clinician at CWCC. She has been part of the CWCC team for 13 years, and we are grateful to have her as part of our team.
We asked Amy a few questions to get to know her better, and here are her answers.
- What is your favorite part of working at CWCC? My favorite part about working at CWCC is watching people grow and find relief from their mental illness and when people start to see their full potential and regain hope for their future.
- What do you like most about the work you do here? Out of everything I do here, I enjoy facilitating groups with the residential clients most.
- What’s the most interesting thing you’ve done recently? Climbed to the white rocks on the hills at Cotton Wood.
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be? My superpower of choice would be to have ultimate consciousness.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Yikes, I don’t know where. I can only imagine what it would look like in my mind. Somewhere beautiful, with waterfalls, near the ocean, overseas. I would definitely like to go to Utah National Parks as well.