We are excited to announce and congratulate one of our team members, John Marquiss, on achieving his licensed clinical social worker certification! He enjoys working with a diverse population where he can utilize his skills in providing therapy. John is a true asset to the CWCC team.
We asked John a few questions to get to know her better, and here are his answers.
1. What is your favorite part of working at CWCC?
I really appreciate all the different people I get to work with here. It’s been great to meet so many different people who are passionate about helping people and also willing to share their knowledge with others.
2. What do you like most about the work you do here?
I like being able to provide EMDR Therapy and having the opportunity to continue to develop my skills working with anxiety and trauma.
3. What’s the most interesting thing you’ve done recently?
Not too long ago, I tried making rolls from scratch, and they turned out pretty good.
4. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
I would want to stop time like Piper from Charmed. That was always my favorite.
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
I would go to Paris, France. I took five French classes in high school and a couple in college, and I would love to see some of the amazing architecture.